With iCar you will be able to perform a complete computer diagnostics on any car
and even correct minor faults without resorting to service stations.
The device is a small adapter that plugs into the vehicle OBD-connector.
Via Bluetooth, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, With
associated diagnostic procedures. Doing these simple operations, you will be
* Read, erase and display code descriptions problems – both standard and
* Measure the fuel consumption.
* Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum,
vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold
pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake
temperature, and more.
* Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
* Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
* Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
iCar scantool is a high-quality automotive scanning tool, supports all OBD-II
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
*default settings(user adjustable)
The type of support:
1.Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
2.Wireless (Bluetooth version) 10~20 meter
3. iCar(wifi version) support for software applications
1x Carrying box
Note: For the ICAR2 (Bluetooth version) you can download the Torque for Android.