Keep your important hard disk drive contents safe from prying eyes with this high-tech fingerprint locked 2.5 Inch SATA HDD Enclosure!
Data protection has always been regarded as one of the vital key features where portable data storage is concerned. With the ease of access that comes with portable storage, the threat of unauthorized access is an important concern for both businesses and individuals. Imagine a rival getting their hand on the data for your new project, or random strangers looking through pictures of you and your family… Well this Fingerprint Locked 2.5 Inch SATA HDD Enclosure has been designed to solve your security issues.
So how does it work? Just go through the initial set up to register your fingerprint and add a password to the device. Then, you can encrypt individual (or all) files and folders on the hard drive, which will prompt for authorized fingerprints when opened. Decrypting is the same way and without either the authenticated fingerprints or master password, your HDD is completely secure and locked down! The protection is not only to encrypt/decrypt files, but also to protect them from unwanted deletion, renaming, duplication and moving.
If you’re concerned about your hard drive contents then you’ll definitely love this Fingerprint Locked 2.5 Inch SATA HDD Enclosure. Gain piece of mind knowing your data is always safe and encrypted.
At a Glance…
- 2.5 Inch SATA HDD Enclosure
- Lock and unlock data with your fingerprint
- Scratch resistant sensor
- Real-time encryption of the entire hard disk
- Effectively detects fingerprints with scars, cuts, swelling, and fingers that are too dry or wet
- Hard Disk: 2.5 Inch SATA
- Hardware Interface: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)
- Sensor: Semiconductor Sensor
- Resolution: 500 DPI
- Field Size: 236X192 pixels
- Gray Level: 256 levels (8 bits/pixel)
- False Rejection Rate (FRR): 1/1,000
- False Acceptance Rate (FAR): 1/1,000,000
- Allowable Rotation: ± 15 Degrees
- ESD: >20KV
- Scanning Speed < 1 second
- Matching Speed < 10ms
- Encryption Speed: 1.6Gbit/sec
- DES Key bits: 256 bits